Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds
4 Shouts - 30,442 Scrobbles
The Catskill Mountains hid rock 'n' roll's best kept secret for almost 18 years. Then in 2008, singer and songwriter Arleigh Kincheloe said goodbye to her hometown hideaway and moved to New York City to start Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds. In the years since, the group has performed more than 600 shows, released two full-length albums and an EP produced by Randy Jackson (American Idol), and enchanted tastemakers ranging from The Wall Street Journal and LA Times to Glamour, USA Today, and The New Yorker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sugar - (3:02) - 2,450 plays
- Mama Knows - (5:17) - 1,340 plays
- Untie My Shoelaces - (4:06) - 464 plays
- Freight Train - (4:05) - 243 plays
- Make It Rain - (3:25) - 171 plays
- Boom Boom - (5:12) - 183 plays
- Rock in It - (3:43) - 144 plays
- Millie Mae - (4:53) - 112 plays
- Vices - (4:19) - 138 plays
- Too Much - (3:17) - 107 plays