Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds
4 Shouts - 19,241 Scrobbles
Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds is a nine-piece powerhouse that puts a modern spin on classic soul. The band is led by Arleigh Kincheloe (Sister Sparrow), whose astoundingly powerful voice and sly demeanor make for a spellbinding presence onstage. She is backed by the mighty force of The Dirty Birds, a flock of eight men who masterfully lay down thundering grooves and soaring melodies. While each of the Birds are capable of lighting up the stage with jaw-dropping displays of musicianship, it's clear they're focused on delivering the band's infectious music as a single entity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Untie My Shoelaces - (4:06) - 518 plays
- Freight Train - (4:05) - 319 plays
- Boom Boom - (5:12) - 259 plays
- Make It Rain - (3:25) - 201 plays
- Quicksand - (3:15) - 187 plays
- Rock in It - (3:43) - 192 plays
- Vices - (4:19) - 189 plays
- Hollow Bones - (6:03) - 132 plays
- Just My Eyes - (3:35) - 128 plays
- Too Much - (3:17) - 101 plays