51 Shouts - 645,936 Scrobbles
Sissel Kyrkjebø (born June 24, 1969 in Bergen, Norway), also known as just Sissel, is a Norwegian singer. She is best known for singing the Olympic Hymn (Hymne Olympique) at the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 1994 Winter Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway, for duets with Plácido Domingo, Warren G and The Chieftains, and for participation on the Titanic film soundtrack. Also she performed during the intermission of the Eurovision Song Contest in 1986 in Bergen, opening act of the winter Olympic games in 1994 at Lillehammer...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Molde Canticle - (3:33) - 1,216 plays
- Se Ilden Lyse - (4:26) - 765 plays
- LyricsMama, how do I begin
To explain this situation we're in?
Angels heard the beautiful words that you prayed
And showed me the way to you
And they knew you were in love
- LyricsAll of my life, I have been waiting
Wondering what I will do
All I can feel is my heart beating
Time and time again, for you
And I'm weightless, falling in love
- Should It Matter - (5:06) - 507 plays
- Innerst I Sjelen - (3:58) - 398 plays
- Vitae Lux - (3:32) - 330 plays
- Better Off Alone - (4:42) - 374 plays
- O Mio Babbino Caro - (2:56) - 269 plays
- Amazing Grace - (4:07) - 341 plays