49 Shouts - 598,682 Scrobbles
Sissel Kyrkjebø (born June 24, 1969 in Bergen, Norway), also known as just Sissel, is a Norwegian singer. She is best known for singing the Olympic Hymn (Hymne Olympique) at the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 1994 Winter Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway, for duets with Plácido Domingo, Warren G and The Chieftains, and for participation on the Titanic film soundtrack. Also she performed during the intermission of the Eurovision Song Contest in 1986 in Bergen, opening act of the winter Olympic games in 1994 at Lillehammer...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Molde Canticle - (3:33) - 1,028 plays
- Se Ilden Lyse - (4:26) - 669 plays
- Weightless - (4:27) - 1,079 plays
- LyricsMama, how do I begin
To explain this situation we're in?
Angels heard the beautiful words that you prayed
And showed me the way to you
And they knew you were in love
- Should It Matter - (5:06) - 771 plays
- Vitae Lux - (3:32) - 489 plays
- Innerst I Sjelen - (3:58) - 516 plays
- All Good Things - (5:37) - 392 plays
- Carrier Of A Secret - (4:26) - 394 plays
- Better Off Alone - (4:42) - 395 plays