3 Shouts - 11,040 Scrobbles
Chen Sisi was born in Guangdong, China. With the age of 10 she started studying the yangqin. Sisi later moved to New York City where she performed as a soloist with the Chinese Music Ensemble of New York and Melody of Dragon. For the actress, see 陈思思.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spring Arrives On The Qin River - (6:34) - 4 plays
- The Water Town In Springtime - (5:10) - 2 plays
- Red Blossoms In The Mountains - (5:00) - 2 plays
- Rushing Waves Scour The Sand - (6:07) - 2 plays
- Tianshan Mountain On A Festival Day - (5:03) - 1 plays
- Beautiful Africa - (5:10) - 1 plays
- Tibetan Dance - (5:14) - 1 plays
- The Azalea - (8:49) - 1 plays