Sir Yehudi Menuhin
1 Shouts - 6,714 Scrobbles
Yehudi Menuhin was born in New York of Russian Jewish parents and made his violin debut at the age of 7 with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, launching himself into a career that was to take him all over the world for the ensuing decades playing with all the leading conductors and orchestras.In 1963 he created a boarding school for young musicians. Yehudi Menuhin is President and Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Halle Orchestra...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor - 8 plays
- Bach - L'Offrande musicale - Ricercar a 6 - (6:39) - 4 plays
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor Op.26: II. Adagio (Opening) - (4:25) - 11 plays
- Brahms - Sextuor à cordes n°4 - (10:21) - 2 plays
- Haendel - Water music - Air - (2:14) - 2 plays
- Les bois: la clarinette - (2:05) - 1 plays
- Le célesta - (0:31) - 1 plays
- Les percussions: la caisse claire - (0:35) - 1 plays
- Conclusion - (0:31) - 1 plays
- Symphonie espagnole: Andante - (7:10) - 2 plays