Sir Yehudi Menuhin
1 Shouts - 6,215 Scrobbles
Yehudi Menuhin was born in New York of Russian Jewish parents and made his violin debut at the age of 7 with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, launching himself into a career that was to take him all over the world for the ensuing decades playing with all the leading conductors and orchestras.In 1963 he created a boarding school for young musicians. Yehudi Menuhin is President and Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Halle Orchestra...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor - 12 plays
- 圣一桑：《引子与回旋随想曲》 - (9:35) - 6 plays
- Symphony No. 1 in D major, "Classical", Op. 25: IV. Finale. Molto vivace: IV. Finale. Molto vivace - (4:09) - 1 plays
- 布鲁赫：《G小调第一小提琴协奏曲》 - (8:36) - 2 plays
- I Can't Believe That You're in Love With Me - (3:06) - 1 plays
- Concerto in Cm for 2 Violins - III Allegro - (2:39) - 1 plays
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in D major, Op. 19: III. Moderato: III. Moderato - (8:06) - 1 plays
- Allegro - (1:35) - 6 plays
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Violin Concerto No. 1 in A Minor, BWV 1041 - III - (4:09) - 1 plays
- Skylark - (4:49) - 1 plays