Sir Yehudi Menuhin
1 Shouts - 6,567 Scrobbles
Yehudi Menuhin was born in New York of Russian Jewish parents and made his violin debut at the age of 7 with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, launching himself into a career that was to take him all over the world for the ensuing decades playing with all the leading conductors and orchestras.In 1963 he created a boarding school for young musicians. Yehudi Menuhin is President and Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Halle Orchestra...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor - 7 plays
- Laura - (4:30) - 5 plays
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor Op.26: II. Adagio (Opening) - (4:25) - 8 plays
- Fascinatin' Rhythm - (2:23) - 4 plays
- Funny Face - 3 plays
- Les bois: la clarinette - (2:05) - 2 plays
- Haendel - Water music - Air - (2:14) - 2 plays
- These Foolish Things - (3:19) - 3 plays
- The Man I Love - (4:47) - 3 plays
- They All Laughed - (3:04) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online