Sir Yehudi Menuhin
1 Shouts - 6,486 Scrobbles
Yehudi Menuhin was born in New York of Russian Jewish parents and made his violin debut at the age of 7 with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, launching himself into a career that was to take him all over the world for the ensuing decades playing with all the leading conductors and orchestras.In 1963 he created a boarding school for young musicians. Yehudi Menuhin is President and Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Halle Orchestra...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor - 17 plays
- Schubert - Symphonie n°5 - (5:33) - 5 plays
- Concerto pour violon et orchestre in D Major, Op. 61: I. Allegro ma non troppo - (23:35) - 5 plays
- Partita No. 2, BWV 1004: V. Chaconne - (14:11) - 4 plays
- 莫扎特：《G大调第三小提琴协奏曲》 - (8:03) - 2 plays
- 布鲁赫：《G小调第一小提琴协奏曲》 - (8:36) - 3 plays
- 柴科夫斯基：《天鹅湖》 - (7:27) - 3 plays
- Bach - Concerto Brandebourgeois n°5 - (10:45) - 1 plays
- Partita No. 3, BWV 1006: VII. Gigue - (1:41) - 1 plays
- Concerto pour violon No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 61: III. Molto moderato e maestoso - (10:59) - 1 plays