Sir Yehudi Menuhin
1 Shouts - 6,495 Scrobbles
Yehudi Menuhin was born in New York of Russian Jewish parents and made his violin debut at the age of 7 with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, launching himself into a career that was to take him all over the world for the ensuing decades playing with all the leading conductors and orchestras.In 1963 he created a boarding school for young musicians. Yehudi Menuhin is President and Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Halle Orchestra...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor - 17 plays
- Concerto pour violon et orchestre in D Major, Op. 61: I. Allegro ma non troppo - (23:35) - 5 plays
- Laura - (4:30) - 2 plays
- Partita No. 2, BWV 1004: V. Chaconne - (14:11) - 4 plays
- Schubert - Symphonie n°5 - (5:33) - 2 plays
- Concerto in C minor for 2 Violins II: Largo - (1:45) - 1 plays
- Violin Sonata No. 9 in A Major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer Sonata": I. Adagio sostenuto - Presto - (12:18) - 1 plays
- Les bois: le basson - (1:39) - 3 plays
- Concerto pour violon No. 1 in E-Flat Major, Op. 6: I. Allegro maestoso - (15:55) - 1 plays
- Concerto pour violon et orchestre in D Major, Op. 61: II. Larghetto - (9:35) - 3 plays