Sir Yehudi Menuhin
1 Shouts - 6,060 Scrobbles
Yehudi Menuhin was born in New York of Russian Jewish parents and made his violin debut at the age of 7 with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, launching himself into a career that was to take him all over the world for the ensuing decades playing with all the leading conductors and orchestras.In 1963 he created a boarding school for young musicians. Yehudi Menuhin is President and Associate Conductor of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Halle Orchestra...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor - 13 plays
- Violin Concerto No. 1 in G Minor Op.26: II. Adagio (Opening) - (4:25) - 4 plays
- Violin Sonata No. 4 in C Minor, BWV 1017: I. Siciliano (Largo) - (3:51) - 2 plays
- Isn't This a Lovely Day? - (2:58) - 2 plays
- Lady Be Good - (3:41) - 2 plays
- Jealousy - (3:08) - 2 plays
- The Four Seasons - Concerto No. 1 in E "Spring" (III. Allegro) - (4:29) - 2 plays
- Concerto in C minor for 2 Violins II: Largo - (1:45) - 3 plays
- Laura - (4:30) - 3 plays
- Skylark - (4:49) - 2 plays