5 Shouts - 25,565 Scrobbles
"Sippie Wallace, born as Beulah Thomas (1 November 1898 - 1 November 1986) was a United States blues singer, songwriter, and pianist. Wallace was born in Houston, Texas to a musical family; her brothers were George W. Thomas, a notable pianist, bandleader, composer, and music publisher, and Hersal Thomas, and her niece was Hociel Thomas (daughter of George). In her youth she sang and played organ in Baptist church where her father was a deacon, but in the evenings the children took to sneaking out to tent shows. By her midteens, they were playing in those tent shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm a Mighty Tight Woman - (3:06) - 379 plays
- Women Be Wise - (3:57) - 128 plays
- A Man for Every Day in the Week - (3:03) - 101 plays
- Dead Drunk Blues - (3:14) - 77 plays
- I'm Mighty Tight Woman - (2:46) - 92 plays
- Suitcase Blues - (4:11) - 107 plays
- Special Delivery Blues - (3:26) - 66 plays
- Up The Country Blues - (3:14) - 72 plays
- Bedroom Blues - (3:19) - 49 plays
- The Flood Blues - (3:11) - 52 plays