93 Shouts - 608,539 Scrobbles
It's no surprise that four bored suburban kids might decide to start a band in high school, maybe play a few "gigs", maybe even stick together for a few years and try to make it in the "big city." This may sum up how Sinch began in vocalist Jamie Stem's parents' garage circa 1994. But, their collective desire to create new sounds and incorporate technology into their music and performance has brought them to a greater path. Despite hitting myriad roadblocks along the way, Sinch has remained completely intact since 1994, dedicated to their pursuit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Something More - (3:48) - 1,468 plays
- Tabula Rasa - (3:38) - 745 plays
- Seven - (4:02) - 643 plays
- Cause and Effect - (4:45) - 652 plays
- Something More (Kevin Shirley Mix) - (3:45) - 418 plays
- The Silent Acquiescence of Millions - (8:44) - 582 plays
- To Die In Fall - (4:14) - 487 plays
- Vessels - (3:36) - 537 plays
- Plasma - (5:00) - 584 plays
- All That's Left Behind - (3:27) - 588 plays