3 Shouts - 5,453 Scrobbles
Sinan Hoxha was born in the Braka Quarter (Gypsy Quarter) of Tirana, Albania. He, along with Altin Shira, is one of the leading singers of the “Ringjallja Rome” movement that wants to revive the traditional gypsy music of Albania that was banned during the communism years and he has been vilified by ethnic Albanians for his efforts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gili Gili - (3:41) - 83 plays
- Syte Blu - (3:38) - 17 plays
- Kukulla - (3:45) - 7 plays
- Adrenalina - (4:30) - 7 plays
- Karajfili I Vogel - (3:42) - 6 plays
- Vdeksha per ty - (3:37) - 29 plays
- Lock E Zemer - (4:49) - 6 plays
- Bjondina - (3:24) - 6 plays
- Kur Pata Nje Lule Te Bukur & Dy Dele - (7:22) - 4 plays
- Qaj Me Lot - (3:50) - 5 plays