3 Shouts - 5,396 Scrobbles
Sinan Hoxha was born in the Braka Quarter (Gypsy Quarter) of Tirana, Albania. He, along with Altin Shira, is one of the leading singers of the “Ringjallja Rome” movement that wants to revive the traditional gypsy music of Albania that was banned during the communism years and he has been vilified by ethnic Albanians for his efforts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gili Gili - (3:41) - 71 plays
- Syte Blu - (3:38) - 18 plays
- Kukulla - (3:45) - 8 plays
- Adrenalina - (4:30) - 9 plays
- Karajfili I Vogel - (3:42) - 7 plays
- Bjondina - (3:24) - 9 plays
- Lock E Zemer - (4:49) - 8 plays
- Qaj Me Lot - (3:50) - 6 plays
- Vdeksha per ty - (3:37) - 12 plays
- Zemer Zemer - (3:32) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online