741 Shouts - 9,459,756 Scrobbles
Sinéad Marie Bernadette O'Connor (born December 8, 1966) is a Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter from Dublin, Ireland. Brash and outspoken — her shaven head, angry visage, and shapeless wardrobe a direct challenge to the popular culture's long-prevailing notions of femininity and sexuality — O'Connor irrevocably altered the image of women in rock; railing against long-standing stereotypes simply by asserting herself not as a sex object but as a serious artist, she kick-started a revolt which led the way for many female performers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing Compares 2 U - (5:10) - 28,366 plays
- Silent Night - (3:42) - 5,721 plays
- Nothing Compares 2U - (5:09) - 5,783 plays
- Mandinka - (3:48) - 5,667 plays
- I Am Stretched On Your Grave - (4:48) - 3,796 plays
- Troy - (6:34) - 4,161 plays
- The Emperor's New Clothes - (5:16) - 3,545 plays
- The Last Day of Our Acquaintance - (5:36) - 3,107 plays
- Three Babies - (4:46) - 2,834 plays
- Jackie - (2:28) - 2,726 plays