782 Shouts - 10,119,090 Scrobbles
Sinéad Marie Bernadette O'Connor (born December 8, 1966) is a Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter from Dublin, Ireland. Brash and outspoken — her shaven head, angry visage, and shapeless wardrobe a direct challenge to the popular culture's long-prevailing notions of femininity and sexuality — O'Connor irrevocably altered the image of women in rock; railing against long-standing stereotypes simply by asserting herself not as a sex object but as a serious artist, she kick-started a revolt which led the way for many female performers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing Compares 2 U - (5:10) - 24,851 plays
- How About I Be Me - (3:25) - 7,011 plays
- LyricsI don't wanna love the way I loved before
I don't wanna love that way no more
What have I been writing love songs for?
I don't want to write them anymore
I don't wanna sing from where I sang before
- LyricsIt's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since u took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away
Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
- LyricsWhy does he open me
Only to shut me out again
Guess that's just him
I wouldn't take it from another man
Guess he needs time
- Silent Night - (3:42) - 4,024 plays
- Kisses Like Mine - (2:28) - 5,071 plays
- Mandinka - (3:48) - 4,561 plays
- Your Green Jacket - (3:23) - 5,526 plays
- The Vishnu Room - (2:47) - 5,552 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online