9 Shouts - 1,082 Scrobbles
Simple.Normal is an experimental project of electronic sound construction created by Cleber Gazana, in 2004, after years of experiences with other musical styles. His work emphasizes the compositional processes which interact with the new technological means almost always processed in virtual environment, by using different creative processes in every new work. Based on contemporary digital culture, modulators, sequencers, filters and other virtual softwares are used in its musical creations, besides MIDI controllers...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- cell form - (1:27) - 2 plays
- simpler - (2:43) - 2 plays
- relative - part II - (6:16) - 2 plays
- essential - (1:10) - 2 plays
- defect - (3:06) - 1 plays
- synthetic surgery - (2:12) - 1 plays
- hide track - (2:37) - 1 plays
- own nature - (1:21) - 2 plays
- genetic - (1:59) - 1 plays
- imagenabilis - (14:59) - 1 plays