543 Shouts - 9,894,707 Scrobbles
Simple Minds is a Scottish pop and rock band that achieved its greatest worldwide popularity from the mid-80s to the early 90s, still playing to a massive fan-following today. The group, from the South Side of Glasgow, has produced a set of critically acclaimed albums in the early 80s. It also has secured a string of successful hit singles, the best known being their #1 worldwide hit single "Don't You (Forget About Me)", from the soundtrack of the John Hughes movie The Breakfast Club and their worldwide hit single "Alive and Kicking".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHey, hey, hey, hey
Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing, you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
- Don't You (Forget About Me) - 2001 Remastered Version - (4:21) - 24,274 plays
- LyricsYou turn me on, you lift me up
Like the sweetest cup I'd share with you
You lift me up, don't you ever stop, I'm here with you
Now it's all or nothing 'cause you say you'll follow through
You follow me and I, I, I follow you
- LyricsDon't you look back on a big lost world
Crying out tomorrow
Don't you look down like the heroes say
Come, tell me all about it
Take me to the streets where the bonfires burn
- LyricsPromised you a miracle
Belief is a beauty thing
As golden days break wondering
Chance as love takes a train
- Blindfolded - (5:24) - 12,298 plays
- Honest Town - (4:47) - 11,873 plays
- Don't You Forget About Me - (4:21) - 12,396 plays
- Belfast Child - (6:41) - 8,998 plays
- Midnight Walking - (3:54) - 10,659 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online