4 Shouts - 45,541 Scrobbles
Simone Kopmajer is a young jazz singer from Austria, who made her US debut in 2000. Kopmajer grew up in a family of musicians and began singing in her father's band when she was 12. At the same time she studied piano, though singing remained her first love. Early on, she entered and won various talent contests and even made appearances on television in her native country, Austria. As a young performer, she twice toured the Netherlands with the “Euro Big Band” and later appeared in several international jazz festivals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Whatever Happens - (5:44) - 1,615 plays
- Home - (4:33) - 136 plays
- Kiss - (4:59) - 139 plays
- How Do You Keep the Music Playing? - (3:38) - 100 plays
- How Deep Is Your Love - (4:15) - 98 plays
- Just the Way You Are - (5:19) - 100 plays
- Imagine - (5:51) - 95 plays
- Nothing's gonna change - (3:21) - 91 plays
- Tennessee Waltz - (4:34) - 64 plays
- Way Back Into Love - (3:00) - 84 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online