4 Shouts - 26,177 Scrobbles
Simone Kopmajer is a young jazz singer from Austria, who made her US debut in 2000. Kopmajer grew up in a family of musicians and began singing in her father's band when she was 12. At the same time she studied piano, though singing remained her first love. Early on, she entered and won various talent contests and even made appearances on television in her native country, Austria. As a young performer, she twice toured the Netherlands with the “Euro Big Band” and later appeared in several international jazz festivals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How Do You Keep the Music Playing? - (3:38) - 119 plays
- Kiss - (4:59) - 140 plays
- Calling You - (5:25) - 78 plays
- Someone to Light Up My Life - (5:21) - 68 plays
- How Deep Is Your Love - (4:15) - 130 plays
- The Way You Look Tonight - (4:24) - 60 plays
- A Blossom Fell - (3:59) - 74 plays
- Way Back Into Love - (3:01) - 73 plays
- A Time for Love - (5:37) - 53 plays
- Just The Way You Are - (5:20) - 186 plays