11 Shouts - 104,130 Scrobbles
Simone Felice is one of the brothers who formed the The Felice Brothers After he left the band in 2009 he formed his own band The Duke & The King He also performs solo. In August, 2010 he released Live From A Lonely Place, recorded at home (in the barn) just a few weeks after his heart surgery, this retrospective collection includes songs from the earliest Felice Brother days, Duke & King favorites, and the traditional Celtic waltz ‘Wild Mountain Thyme’ arranged by Simone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Splendor In The Grass - (4:02) - 5,380 plays
- New York Times - (4:07) - 1,685 plays
- LyricsYea though I walk through the strip mall
In chains of iron
Thrown to the lions, hunted by sirens.
Can't you hear them screamin' like so many demons
Gimme something to believe in. Step on out of the mist.
- If You Go to LA - (3:33) - 789 plays
- LyricsOh my, that road sign says 50 miles to Poughkeepsie
And she said, it's you and only you, baby blue
Who can bring out the gypsy in me
You know, I want to be one of the lost, the young and the golden
And if we get us a triple beam, we'll be rolling
- You & I Belong - (3:16) - 604 plays
- Bye Bye Palenville - (4:26) - 498 plays
- Our Lady of the Gun - (3:29) - 445 plays
- Gettysburg - (3:41) - 411 plays
- The Gallows - (4:01) - 432 plays