48 Shouts - 382,956 Scrobbles
Simon Joyner was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, but he’s lived in Omaha, Nebraska most of his life. The geography, mythology, and personal connection to both the South and the Midwest act as shadow characters throughout his large body of work–swallowing some characters, emboldening others, always reminding us that place is much more than mere scenery. Joyner’s songs and stories focus on struggling or haunted characters who confirm their humanity during moments of strength and weakness, disappointment, failure, and, of course, love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Joy Division - (5:03) - 370 plays
- You Got Under My Skin - (3:02) - 328 plays
- Javelin - (4:14) - 259 plays
- Sonny - (4:09) - 255 plays
- Hotel Suite - (3:10) - 161 plays
- Train to Crazy Horse - (4:22) - 226 plays
- Last Will and Testament - (4:12) - 161 plays
- Happy Woman - (4:54) - 187 plays
- Nostalgia Blues - (6:42) - 238 plays
- Jefferson Reed - (4:34) - 220 plays