47 Shouts - 366,032 Scrobbles
Simon Joyner was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, but he’s lived in Omaha, Nebraska most of his life. The geography, mythology, and personal connection to both the South and the Midwest act as shadow characters throughout his large body of work–swallowing some characters, emboldening others, always reminding us that place is much more than mere scenery. Joyner’s songs and stories focus on struggling or haunted characters who confirm their humanity during moments of strength and weakness, disappointment, failure, and, of course, love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Joy Division - (5:03) - 310 plays
- One for the Catholic Girls - (6:16) - 271 plays
- Burn Rubber - (2:35) - 160 plays
- Javelin - (4:14) - 180 plays
- Last Will and Testament - (4:12) - 164 plays
- The Drunken Boat - (9:31) - 166 plays
- 747 - (5:04) - 129 plays
- Roll On - (4:51) - 111 plays
- Hotel Suite - (3:10) - 121 plays
- The Arsonist - (2:58) - 115 plays