47 Shouts - 367,000 Scrobbles
Simon Joyner was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, but he’s lived in Omaha, Nebraska most of his life. The geography, mythology, and personal connection to both the South and the Midwest act as shadow characters throughout his large body of work–swallowing some characters, emboldening others, always reminding us that place is much more than mere scenery. Joyner’s songs and stories focus on struggling or haunted characters who confirm their humanity during moments of strength and weakness, disappointment, failure, and, of course, love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One for the Catholic Girls - (6:16) - 398 plays
- Joy Division - (5:03) - 326 plays
- Burn Rubber - (2:35) - 210 plays
- Last Will and Testament - (4:12) - 207 plays
- Javelin - (4:14) - 196 plays
- Love is Worth Suffering For - (3:19) - 159 plays
- The Drunken Boat - (9:31) - 180 plays
- Robin Hood - (2:29) - 135 plays
- Hotel Suite - (3:10) - 132 plays
- 747 - (5:04) - 129 plays