46 Shouts - 342,004 Scrobbles
Simon Joyner was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, but he’s lived in Omaha, Nebraska most of his life. The geography, mythology, and personal connection to both the South and the Midwest act as shadow characters throughout his large body of work–swallowing some characters, emboldening others, always reminding us that place is much more than mere scenery. Joyner’s songs and stories focus on struggling or haunted characters who confirm their humanity during moments of strength and weakness, disappointment, failure, and, of course, love.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Will and Testament - (4:12) - 768 plays
- The Last Parade - (5:24) - 523 plays
- Hot Tears - (2:38) - 594 plays
- If I Left Tomorrow - (4:50) - 548 plays
- Vertigo - (7:20) - 447 plays
- One for the Catholic Girls - (6:16) - 686 plays
- Red Bandana Blues - (5:50) - 353 plays
- Hotel Suite - (3:10) - 303 plays
- Joy Division - (5:03) - 436 plays
- Will You Stand Up for Me? - (5:16) - 318 plays