Simian Mobile Disco
1,087 Shouts - 12,451,085 Scrobbles
A London, UK production & remix team. Formed from the ashes of Simian in 2005 its members are James Ford and Jas Shaw. In addition to his work with Simian Mobile Disco, James Ford is a producer and has worked for bands such as the Arctic Monkeys, Peaches and Klaxons. Simian Mobile Disco was originally formed as a traveling DJ duet, playing on the side of their early four-piece band Simian. They ultimately released a number of low profile singles, such as "The Count" on Kitsuné Music, but arguably gained more fame for their remixes of artists such as Muse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Believe - (3:16) - 51,679 plays
- Audacity of Huge - (3:48) - 44,579 plays
- Cruel Intentions - (3:05) - 26,085 plays
- Hustler - (3:44) - 24,894 plays
- Sleep Deprivation - (4:59) - 20,177 plays
- I Waited for You - (4:32) - 17,877 plays
- Seraphim - (3:49) - 16,134 plays
- It's the Beat - (5:44) - 13,661 plays
- Cerulean - (5:39) - 14,945 plays
- Tits & Acid - (4:02) - 11,222 plays