11 Shouts - 46,670 Scrobbles
Born in Khorasan, in the heart of a popular tradition, Sima Bina (Persian: سیما بینا) started her career on Iranian radio at the age of nine, under the direction of her father, Ahmad Bina – a master of Iranian classical music and poet who wrote many of her early songs. She studied the repertoire of learned music “radif” and singing technique with great masters such as Maaroufi and Zarrin Panjeh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naz Kardanet Vaveyla - (3:11) - 241 plays
- Aziz - 40 plays
- Delbar - (3:27) - 26 plays
- Dastgâh Mâhûr - (4:48) - 45 plays
- Nawa'i, Torbat-El-DJam - (4:05) - 34 plays
- Allah Mazare Ou Le Reve Du Printemps / the Dream of Spring - (17:37) - 17 plays
- Banoo - (4:06) - 23 plays
- Naz Karadanet Vaveyla - (3:12) - 16 plays
- Esfahân - (0:39) - 36 plays
- Hamdel - (4:43) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online