11 Shouts - 45,186 Scrobbles
Born in Khorasan, in the heart of a popular tradition, Sima Bina (Persian: سیما بینا) started her career on Iranian radio at the age of nine, under the direction of her father, Ahmad Bina – a master of Iranian classical music and poet who wrote many of her early songs. She studied the repertoire of learned music “radif” and singing technique with great masters such as Maaroufi and Zarrin Panjeh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naz Kardanet Vaveyla - (3:11) - 283 plays
- Aziz - 41 plays
- Banoo - (4:06) - 37 plays
- Delbar - (3:27) - 44 plays
- Dastgâh Mâhûr - (4:48) - 58 plays
- Esfahân - (0:39) - 48 plays
- Nawa'i, Torbat-El-DJam - (4:05) - 24 plays
- Allah Mazare Ou Le Reve Du Printemps / the Dream of Spring - (17:37) - 21 plays
- Bia Jana - (7:58) - 22 plays
- Naz Karadanet Vaveyla - (3:12) - 23 plays