18 Shouts - 67,536 Scrobbles
As told by Peekaboo Records, with some updates: Silver Scooter began in the late '90s as a deceptively simple pop trio with the uncanny ability to hit as many emotional chords as musical ones. With their third full-length, 2001's The Blue Law, the band evolved into a sophisticated pop quartet that hit those chords with an articulate precision, using the studio to silken, not slicken, a tasteful sound that was already tight, controlled and, in many ways, perfect. However, beneath the studied polish of their latest record breathes a beast.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pumpkin Eyes - (4:01) - 530 plays
- Goodbye - (2:32) - 174 plays
- Regret Sets In - (2:17) - 87 plays
- Good Man Down - (3:03) - 64 plays
- Tribute To The Phone Calls - (2:15) - 78 plays
- Tractor Pull - (2:53) - 59 plays
- Albert Hall - (4:24) - 61 plays
- Catching Fish - (3:19) - 61 plays
- 10 PM On Saturday Night - (2:45) - 65 plays
- Cancer & Wide-Eyed Looks - (4:35) - 47 plays