20 Shouts - 80,756 Scrobbles
Silhouette Brown emerges from the ranks of West London's musical hub. The masterminds behind Silhouette's production are Dego (2000black/4hero/dkd), Kaidi Tatham (Agent K/Bugz In The Attic) and the co-writer/producer Bembe Segue. In 2005, Silhouette Brown's first self-titled album featured songstress Deborah Jordan with a sultry blend of jazz and soul. Deborah is best known for her work with London-based avant-garde jazz band, Panacea. She has also forayed into the world of underground soul working as backing vocalist director for songstress Eska and the multi-talented Bembe Segue.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Looking Back - (4:28) - 259 plays
- Pain (It's Gonna Come Heavier) - (5:10) - 266 plays
- Who's In Charge - (6:10) - 211 plays
- Just A Little More - (5:33) - 240 plays
- Spread That - (3:16) - 169 plays
- Casualties of Honey - (5:11) - 173 plays
- Leave A Note - (2:44) - 157 plays
- Check It (Calling You) - (4:52) - 134 plays
- Fools Gold - (4:51) - 137 plays
- Constant Questions - (4:09) - 183 plays