20 Shouts - 78,253 Scrobbles
Silhouette Brown emerges from the ranks of West London's musical hub. The masterminds behind Silhouette's production are Dego (2000black/4hero/dkd), Kaidi Tatham (Agent K/Bugz In The Attic) and the co-writer/producer Bembe Segue. In 2005, Silhouette Brown's first self-titled album featured songstress Deborah Jordan with a sultry blend of jazz and soul. Deborah is best known for her work with London-based avant-garde jazz band, Panacea. She has also forayed into the world of underground soul working as backing vocalist director for songstress Eska and the multi-talented Bembe Segue.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Looking Back - (4:28) - 373 plays
- Who's In Charge - (6:07) - 322 plays
- Pain (It's Gonna Come Heavier) - (5:10) - 316 plays
- Spread That - (3:16) - 286 plays
- Casualties of Honey - (5:11) - 290 plays
- Just A Little More - (5:33) - 296 plays
- Fools Gold - (4:51) - 195 plays
- Leave A Note - (2:44) - 261 plays
- Time Waits For No One - (5:26) - 174 plays
- Constant Questions - (4:09) - 223 plays