2,281 Shouts - 2,207,180 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 2,759 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 2,527 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,159 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,185 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 1,794 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 1,544 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 1,669 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,444 plays
- Dreamsphere (return To The Chaos) - (6:50) - 1,422 plays
- Me-Devil - (3:17) - 1,367 plays