2,310 Shouts - 2,266,012 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kaedit Nos Pestis - (4:36) - 5,051 plays
- Graveward - (5:16) - 4,454 plays
- The Tombfiller - (4:51) - 4,815 plays
- The Forlorn - (5:40) - 3,976 plays
- Out of the Grave - (3:45) - 3,848 plays
- The Molesters of My Soul - (5:19) - 3,695 plays
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 2,956 plays
- The Trial by the Dead - (4:28) - 3,422 plays
- The Casketburner - (5:03) - 3,357 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 2,801 plays