2,250 Shouts - 2,173,285 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,117 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 2,539 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,219 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,113 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 1,852 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 1,561 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 1,656 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,412 plays
- Dreamsphere (return To The Chaos) - (6:50) - 1,394 plays
- Me-Devil - (3:17) - 1,455 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online