Sigh & Explode
44 Shouts - 64,530 Scrobbles
Based in Oslo, Norway, Sigh & Explode is one of the most exciting acts to come out of Scandinavia in a long, long time. Even though they formed late in 2006, they have already recieved more attention than a dozen of your run-of-the-mills rock ’n roll bands combined, having won over fans, press and (soon to be jobless) recordindustrypeople along the way. Combining hardcore frenzy, subtle songstructures, melodic hints and technical wizardry with geniune emotion, they are destined to leave a longlasting impression on those willing to indulge.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eyes And Limbs Are Waiting For Contact With These Macabre Tools - (4:11) - 215 plays
- The Van Gogh Sky Shrinks the City... - (3:14) - 147 plays
- Circle Performs Square - (2:43) - 157 plays
- To Raise the Dead Belongs to the Blackest Art - (5:23) - 173 plays
- This... Is the Breathing Caricature - (3:00) - 62 plays
- Editing the Fragments - (4:18) - 148 plays
- An Epic Moment in Spontaneous Human Combustion - (2:58) - 93 plays
- Glass Shattering Under Water - (0:36) - 44 plays
- Drown in the Imitation - (3:15) - 66 plays
- G.S.U.W. (Pt. II) - (4:55) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online