Sigh & Explode
44 Shouts - 60,461 Scrobbles
Based in Oslo, Norway, Sigh & Explode is one of the most exciting acts to come out of Scandinavia in a long, long time. Even though they formed late in 2006, they have already recieved more attention than a dozen of your run-of-the-mills rock ’n roll bands combined, having won over fans, press and (soon to be jobless) recordindustrypeople along the way. Combining hardcore frenzy, subtle songstructures, melodic hints and technical wizardry with geniune emotion, they are destined to leave a longlasting impression on those willing to indulge.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eyes And Limbs Are Waiting For Contact With These Macabre Tools - (4:11) - 222 plays
- The Van Gogh Sky Shrinks the City... - (3:14) - 174 plays
- To Raise the Dead Belongs to the Blackest Art - (5:23) - 150 plays
- Circle Performs Square - (2:43) - 168 plays
- Editing the Fragments - (4:18) - 141 plays
- This... Is the Breathing Caricature - (3:00) - 136 plays
- Drown in the Imitation - (3:15) - 130 plays
- An Epic Moment in Spontaneous Human Combustion - (2:58) - 100 plays
- Do We Share This Gravity? - (3:20) - 119 plays
- The Catalyst - (1:33) - 63 plays