Sigh & Explode
44 Shouts - 63,766 Scrobbles
Based in Oslo, Norway, Sigh & Explode is one of the most exciting acts to come out of Scandinavia in a long, long time. Even though they formed late in 2006, they have already recieved more attention than a dozen of your run-of-the-mills rock ’n roll bands combined, having won over fans, press and (soon to be jobless) recordindustrypeople along the way. Combining hardcore frenzy, subtle songstructures, melodic hints and technical wizardry with geniune emotion, they are destined to leave a longlasting impression on those willing to indulge.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eyes And Limbs Are Waiting For Contact With These Macabre Tools - (4:11) - 168 plays
- The Van Gogh Sky Shrinks the City... - (3:14) - 137 plays
- To Raise the Dead Belongs to the Blackest Art - (5:23) - 156 plays
- Circle Performs Square - (2:43) - 129 plays
- This... Is the Breathing Caricature - (3:00) - 60 plays
- Editing the Fragments - (4:18) - 115 plays
- Glass Shattering Under Water - (0:36) - 38 plays
- G.S.U.W. (Pt. II) - (4:55) - 38 plays
- (...That Shrinks Me) - (1:10) - 35 plays
- An Epic Moment in Spontaneous Human Combustion - (2:58) - 76 plays