2,152 Shouts - 1,836,126 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 5,142 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 4,981 plays
- Fall to the Thrall - (5:17) - 2,627 plays
- Somniphobia - (7:34) - 2,534 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,417 plays
- Opening Theme: Lucid Nightmare - (1:58) - 2,123 plays
- Amnesia - (8:10) - 2,487 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,034 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:11) - 2,057 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 1,797 plays