2,229 Shouts - 2,127,692 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,274 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 2,669 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,288 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,059 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 1,855 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 1,724 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 1,627 plays
- Dreamsphere (return To The Chaos) - (6:50) - 1,349 plays
- Me-Devil - (3:17) - 1,591 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,354 plays