2,199 Shouts - 2,002,616 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,808 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 3,660 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,780 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,517 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 2,177 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 2,018 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 2,236 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,887 plays
- Somniphobia - (7:34) - 1,877 plays
- Fall to the Thrall - (5:17) - 1,888 plays