2,223 Shouts - 2,097,401 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,523 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 3,045 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,515 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,198 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 2,159 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 1,984 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 1,730 plays
- Me-Devil - (3:17) - 1,875 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,483 plays
- Dreamsphere (return To The Chaos) - (6:50) - 1,475 plays