2,186 Shouts - 1,945,169 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,725 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 3,716 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,642 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,440 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 2,197 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 1,943 plays
- Somniphobia - (7:34) - 1,824 plays
- Fall to the Thrall - (5:17) - 1,834 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,844 plays
- Dreamsphere (return To The Chaos) - (6:50) - 1,714 plays