2,218 Shouts - 2,074,755 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,458 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 3,217 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,528 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,235 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 2,241 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 1,977 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 1,823 plays
- Me-Devil - (3:17) - 1,851 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,619 plays
- Somniphobia - (7:34) - 1,598 plays