2,207 Shouts - 2,020,476 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,827 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 3,652 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,823 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,548 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 2,195 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 2,064 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 2,216 plays
- Somniphobia - (7:34) - 1,874 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,927 plays
- Dreamsphere (return To The Chaos) - (6:50) - 1,809 plays