2,220 Shouts - 2,081,649 Scrobbles
Sigh is regarded by many as Japan's leading extreme metal export, having released numerous highly esteemed recordings throughout their twenty year existence. Although originally a black metal band, Sigh became recognizably eclectic, taking influence from Romantic era classical music, jazz, prog rock, dark electronica and more. In May of 1990 three musicians attending the same college formed a band called Sigh.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Purgatorium - (4:48) - 3,316 plays
- The Transfiguration Fear - (4:51) - 3,139 plays
- Scarlet Dream - (5:11) - 2,516 plays
- Corpsecry - Angelfall - (6:42) - 2,230 plays
- Inked In Blood - (3:12) - 2,199 plays
- A Sunset Song - (6:49) - 1,952 plays
- Nietzschean Conspiracy - (5:24) - 1,793 plays
- Me-Devil - (3:17) - 1,860 plays
- Ecstatic Transformation - (5:35) - 1,534 plays
- Dreamsphere (return To The Chaos) - (6:50) - 1,539 plays