5 Shouts - 14,036 Scrobbles
Siegmar Fricke started his first musical experiments in 1981 using tape-recorders and shortwave-radio signals to create collages of musique-concrète that has been recorded on various cassettes. After intense activities in the European tape-scene between 1985 and 1993 Siegmar Fricke founded the project Efficient Refineries together with Miguel A. Ruiz from Madrid (Orfeon Gagarin, Ventral Metaphor) who is already active in the Spanish electronic scene since the 80s. Several collaboration-projects with Italian sound-artists Maurizio Bianchi and Giancarlo Toniutti were realized as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Euroceutik 2007 - (4:31) - 39 plays
- Out of work - (4:18) - 9 plays
- Pingi Pongi - (1:08) - 9 plays
- Mindreflux (edit) - (0:30) - 9 plays
- A-Quaretique - (8:49) - 9 plays
- only you - (5:26) - 6 plays
- Simon Cohen - (4:54) - 6 plays
- Interfax - (3:32) - 5 plays
- step funk - (2:34) - 5 plays
- Geriatrics - (3:43) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online