27 Shouts - 86,943 Scrobbles
There are three artists with this name: 1) SIEGFRIED was born from the lyrical concept of Bruder Cle alias Hagen in 1998. Later that year he teamed up with Daniel Bachmaier alias Ortwin (ex-Sarcasm Syndrome), who eversince composes and arranges all the music for SIEGFRIED. 1999 the two of them were joined by the well-known singer Sandra Schleret (ex-Dreams of Sanity), whose strong and passionate voice added a new dimension to the sound of SIEGFRIED, which can be best described as bombastic metal hymns! SIEGFRIED's music combines power (SIEG) and melody (FRIED) with dark and provoking lyrics...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jerusalem - (3:57) - 113 plays
- Rheingold - (4:45) - 96 plays
- Eisenwinter - (4:32) - 60 plays
- Nachtgebet - (3:54) - 56 plays
- Rauhnacht - (4:59) - 45 plays
- Winterblut - (3:28) - 44 plays
- Hexenblut - 68 plays
- Fafnir - (4:44) - 42 plays
- Siegfried - (4:16) - 53 plays
- Am Isenstein - (4:36) - 36 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online