42 Shouts - 439,843 Scrobbles
Sidestepper began as a solo studio project in 1996 for main man Richard Blair, who had first gone to Colombia in 1993 to work with renowned folk singer Totó La Momposina -- the two had met at Peter Gabriel’s Real World studios where Richard worked as an engineer. The result was the first album, 1997’s Southern Star featuring the Latin drum and bass tune ‘Maine’. The project soon developed into a production and writing duo with colombian songwriter Ivan Benavides, and has since become a full live band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Logozo - (6:07) - 1,318 plays
- Deja - (4:51) - 1,217 plays
- Dame Tu Querer - (4:21) - 1,244 plays
- Linda Manigua - (6:21) - 857 plays
- Mas Papaya - (3:33) - 1,092 plays
- Hoy Tenemos - (6:11) - 719 plays
- In the Beats We Trust - (5:12) - 557 plays
- Me Gustas (No Me Disgustas) - (4:24) - 558 plays
- Walking - (4:17) - 490 plays
- Me Muero - (4:14) - 402 plays