253 Shouts - 1,615,782 Scrobbles
Sibylle Baier is a German folk singer and actress whose musical abilities achieved belated recognition with the 2006 release of the album Colour Green, compiled from songs she had recorded in the early 1970s. Having played guitar and piano as a young girl, she was moved to write her first song, "Remember The Day", after taking a road trip with a friend across the Alps to Genoa, via Strasbourg. She appeared in Wim Wenders' 1973 film Alice in the Cities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight - (2:26) - 15,422 plays
- I Lost Something in the Hills - (3:27) - 10,040 plays
- The End - (2:27) - 9,443 plays
- Forget About - (2:30) - 8,041 plays
- Softly - (2:54) - 6,576 plays
- Remember the Day - (1:43) - 6,491 plays
- William - (2:20) - 5,737 plays
- Colour Green - (2:24) - 5,910 plays
- Says Elliott - (2:25) - 5,309 plays
- Driving - (2:30) - 4,957 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online