227 Shouts - 1,247,140 Scrobbles
Sibylle Baier is a German folk singer and actress whose musical abilities achieved belated recognition with the 2006 release of the album Colour Green, compiled from songs she had recorded in the early 1970s. Having played guitar and piano as a young girl, she was moved to write her first song, "Remember The Day", after taking a road trip with a friend across the Alps to Genoa, via Strasbourg. She appeared in Wim Wenders' 1973 film Alice in the Cities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight - (2:26) - 14,699 plays
- I Lost Something in the Hills - (3:27) - 11,592 plays
- The End - (2:27) - 10,708 plays
- Forget About - (2:30) - 9,170 plays
- Softly - (2:54) - 8,538 plays
- Remember the Day - (1:43) - 7,853 plays
- William - (2:20) - 7,174 plays
- Colour Green - (2:24) - 7,046 plays
- Girl - (1:43) - 6,433 plays
- Says Elliott - (2:25) - 6,377 plays