251 Shouts - 1,594,357 Scrobbles
Sibylle Baier is a German folk singer and actress whose musical abilities achieved belated recognition with the 2006 release of the album Colour Green, compiled from songs she had recorded in the early 1970s. Having played guitar and piano as a young girl, she was moved to write her first song, "Remember The Day", after taking a road trip with a friend across the Alps to Genoa, via Strasbourg. She appeared in Wim Wenders' 1973 film Alice in the Cities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight - (2:26) - 14,845 plays
- I Lost Something in the Hills - (3:27) - 9,631 plays
- The End - (2:27) - 9,174 plays
- Forget About - (2:30) - 7,688 plays
- Softly - (2:54) - 6,351 plays
- Remember the Day - (1:43) - 6,382 plays
- William - (2:20) - 5,555 plays
- Colour Green - (2:24) - 5,714 plays
- Says Elliott - (2:25) - 5,109 plays
- Driving - (2:30) - 4,721 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online