242 Shouts - 1,454,510 Scrobbles
Sibylle Baier is a German folk singer and actress whose musical abilities achieved belated recognition with the 2006 release of the album Colour Green, compiled from songs she had recorded in the early 1970s. Having played guitar and piano as a young girl, she was moved to write her first song, "Remember The Day", after taking a road trip with a friend across the Alps to Genoa, via Strasbourg. She appeared in Wim Wenders' 1973 film Alice in the Cities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight - (2:26) - 19,113 plays
- I Lost Something in the Hills - (3:27) - 12,881 plays
- The End - (2:27) - 12,262 plays
- Forget About - (2:30) - 10,267 plays
- Softly - (2:54) - 8,900 plays
- Remember the Day - (1:43) - 8,605 plays
- Colour Green - (2:24) - 7,765 plays
- William - (2:20) - 7,828 plays
- Says Elliott - (2:25) - 7,401 plays
- Driving - (2:30) - 7,169 plays