238 Shouts - 1,360,594 Scrobbles
Sibylle Baier is a German folk singer and actress whose musical abilities achieved belated recognition with the 2006 release of the album Colour Green, compiled from songs she had recorded in the early 1970s. Having played guitar and piano as a young girl, she was moved to write her first song, "Remember The Day", after taking a road trip with a friend across the Alps to Genoa, via Strasbourg. She appeared in Wim Wenders' 1973 film Alice in the Cities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight - (2:26) - 14,979 plays
- I Lost Something in the Hills - (3:27) - 11,092 plays
- The End - (2:27) - 10,364 plays
- Forget About - (2:30) - 9,192 plays
- Softly - (2:54) - 7,786 plays
- Remember the Day - (1:43) - 7,333 plays
- Colour Green - (2:24) - 6,761 plays
- William - (2:20) - 6,646 plays
- Says Elliott - (2:25) - 6,359 plays
- Driving - (2:30) - 6,009 plays