264 Shouts - 1,357,147 Scrobbles
Shy Child is a two-piece from New York City consisting of Pete Cafarella on vocals/keytar and Nate Smith on drums. The duo was formed in New York in the summer of 2000, Cafarella and Smith having previously played together in the band El Guapo (now called Supersystem). The band has played for years in New York, and in more recent years has toured in the United States, Europe, and Japan. In the summer of 2006 they signed with UK label Wall of Sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Disconnected - (4:06) - 3,688 plays
- LyricsIt began in a moment, the moment's done
I was there when it happened, put on the phone
Then I just stopped to listen, the moment's done
It began in the moment, I drop the phone
Then I just lost the signal, the signal's done
- Liquid Love - (4:47) - 1,493 plays
- Open Up The Sky - (5:24) - 982 plays
- The Beatles - (4:23) - 1,012 plays
- Criss Cross - (7:20) - 935 plays
- ESP - (4:19) - 892 plays
- Take Us Apart - (3:56) - 661 plays
- Summer - (0:30) - 636 plays
- Dark Destiny - (5:09) - 604 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online