Short On Time
37 Shouts - 17,530 Scrobbles
After many gigs with other bands supporting Belvedere, BeerBong, Big D and the Kids Table, A Common Ground, M-Sixteen, Gino's Eyeball..., Steph decided to make a music more technical and melodic than before. The band was created a long time ago, but the things became very serious when Oli and Steven arrived. A first "demo", if we can call that shit like that, was recorded at rehearsal ... "home made" is not enough to express the real sense of that cd! So, the band keeps secretly that opus in a chest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Closed Doors - (4:03) - 68 plays
- Crematoria - (4:21) - 20 plays
- Elegy For A New Dawn - (4:38) - 24 plays
- Gaia Goes Red - (5:02) - 19 plays
- The Glimmer - (3:24) - 23 plays
- In The Arms Of Fate - (1:38) - 18 plays
- Scarlet Supernova - (5:17) - 11 plays
- The Blackout - (2:33) - 17 plays
- Entering The Temple In The Skies - (1:11) - 13 plays
- A Fiction We Made - (2:18) - 16 plays