27 Shouts - 247,378 Scrobbles
1. Shoes is an American power pop band that brothers John Murphy and Jeff Murphy alongside Gary Klebe formed in Zion, Illinois in 1974. Picking up a cult following among power pop fans from their mellow, new wave inspired rock. they've incorporated several different drummers over the years, including Barry Shumaker, Skip Meyer, Ric Menck, John Richardson, and Jeff Hunter. The band are perhaps best known for their critically acclaimed albums 'Present Tense' and 'Tongue Twister'...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Too Late - (2:43) - 760 plays
- Tomorrow Night - (2:57) - 696 plays
- Boys Don't Lie - (1:57) - 432 plays
- Okay - (2:27) - 372 plays
- She'll Disappear - (2:44) - 269 plays
- Tragedy - (3:17) - 317 plays
- Writing a Postcard - (2:38) - 296 plays
- Do You Wanna Get Lucky? - (3:07) - 248 plays
- Capital Gain - (2:50) - 260 plays
- Fire for Awhile - (2:44) - 218 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online