Shoemaker Levy 9
78 Shouts - 52,690 Scrobbles
(1) Shoemaker Levy 9 is a mathcore band from the North of France. Its personality is marked by the many musical influences of each member of the line up. Its universe is located at the very frontiers of the sonorous extreme. In the September of 2002, the band was formed under the name of Down For Life. The band has evolved, and obtained its first on stage experiences through about forty gigs in France, and abroad.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cerebral Dysfunction - (1:40) - 114 plays
- Compassion - (3:52) - 145 plays
- Claustrophobic Control - (3:37) - 119 plays
- Beyond Frontiers of Asylum - (2:44) - 122 plays
- The Genetic Clock Reign - (3:00) - 112 plays
- Vestige of Self Effacement - (2:54) - 131 plays
- Deconstructive Process - (2:19) - 94 plays
- Absense - (2:09) - 78 plays
- Cascade - (1:18) - 3 plays
- Cerebral disfunction - (1:40) - 4 plays