Shoemaker Levy 9
78 Shouts - 51,911 Scrobbles
(1) Shoemaker Levy 9 is a mathcore band from the North of France. Its personality is marked by the many musical influences of each member of the line up. Its universe is located at the very frontiers of the sonorous extreme. In the September of 2002, the band was formed under the name of Down For Life. The band has evolved, and obtained its first on stage experiences through about forty gigs in France, and abroad.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cerebral Dysfunction - (1:40) - 97 plays
- Compassion - (3:52) - 97 plays
- Vestige of Self Effacement - (2:54) - 105 plays
- Beyond Frontiers of Asylum - (2:44) - 88 plays
- Claustrophobic Control - (3:37) - 75 plays
- The Genetic Clock Reign - (3:00) - 59 plays
- Deconstructive Process - (2:19) - 74 plays
- Absense - (2:09) - 48 plays
- Cascade - (1:18) - 5 plays
- Cement - (5:58) - 4 plays