280 Shouts - 83,368 Scrobbles
Shirley Ann Manson (born 26 August 1966) is a Scottish musician, the lead vocalist of the band Garbage. Manson is also the former keyboardist and backup singer with Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie, as well as the ex-lead singer of Angelfish. Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, Manson is the second of three daughters. Her father is a geneticist and her mother is a former big band singer. At age seven, Shirley began learning the piano, later attending the City of Edinburgh Music School where she also joined the school's theatre group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Samson and Delilah - (4:34) - 458 plays
- In the Snow - (4:09) - 236 plays
- LyricsIn a city somewhere
In a corner of the world
I've had my share of trouble
and trouble I have caused
though I've paid and paid in spades
- LyricsYou say I should lighten up, loosen up and have some fun,
All the other girls are doing that,
You say I should just sell out, show a little skin, find a famous boyfriend,
I could clean up doing that.
I'm quite happy doing what I'm doing, thank you very much,
- Samson & Delilah - (4:31) - 92 plays
- The Hunger (feat. Serj Tankian) - (4:05) - 35 plays
- The Hunger - (4:07) - 61 plays
- Samson and Delilah (If I Had My Way) - (4:34) - 40 plays
- Samson and Delilah (From 'Samson and Delilah') - (4:58) - 83 plays
- Fever - (4:30) - 45 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online