29 Shouts - 1,471,349 Scrobbles
Horn, who died in 2005, was a jazz singer and pianist whose style's watchword is "intimacy." Her vocal manner is akin to Miles Davis' trumpet style: not technically flashy, but definitively setting the song's mood. Indeed, it was Davis who discovered Horn in 1960 and who became an admirer despite his well-known dislike of vocalists generally. Horn was never a big record-seller, but she was well-respected by her peers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hit The Road Jack - (3:09) - 3,367 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (4:07) - 2,379 plays
- Here's To Life - (5:38) - 2,144 plays
- And I Love Him - (2:29) - 1,929 plays
- Yesterday - (4:13) - 1,881 plays
- Fever - (4:43) - 1,479 plays
- Come Dance With Me - (2:52) - 1,293 plays
- The Secret Of Christmas - (4:35) - 1,222 plays
- Do It Again - (2:59) - 1,133 plays
- Return To Paradise - (5:08) - 614 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online