28 Shouts - 1,415,782 Scrobbles
Horn, who died in 2005, was a jazz singer and pianist whose style's watchword is "intimacy." Her vocal manner is akin to Miles Davis' trumpet style: not technically flashy, but definitively setting the song's mood. Indeed, it was Davis who discovered Horn in 1960 and who became an admirer despite his well-known dislike of vocalists generally. Horn was never a big record-seller, but she was well-respected by her peers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hit The Road Jack - (3:09) - 3,279 plays
- Here's To Life - (5:38) - 2,288 plays
- And I Love Him - (2:29) - 2,101 plays
- Yesterday - (4:13) - 1,632 plays
- Come Dance With Me - (2:52) - 1,808 plays
- Fever - (4:43) - 1,392 plays
- Do It Again - (2:59) - 1,371 plays
- Return To Paradise - (5:08) - 1,083 plays
- Return to Paradise (Mark De Clive-Lowe Remix) - (5:52) - 967 plays
- The Good Life - (3:14) - 1,078 plays