28 Shouts - 1,316,931 Scrobbles
Horn, who died in 2005, was a jazz singer and pianist whose style's watchword is "intimacy." Her vocal manner is akin to Miles Davis' trumpet style: not technically flashy, but definitively setting the song's mood. Indeed, it was Davis who discovered Horn in 1960 and who became an admirer despite his well-known dislike of vocalists generally. Horn was never a big record-seller, but she was well-respected by her peers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Winter Wonderland - (4:10) - 3,785 plays
- Come Dance With Me - (2:50) - 2,419 plays
- Hit The Road Jack - (3:12) - 2,392 plays
- Return to Paradise (Mark De Clive-Lowe Remix) - (5:53) - 1,857 plays
- Here's To Life - (5:36) - 2,408 plays
- And I Love Him - (2:29) - 1,839 plays
- Return To Paradise - (5:08) - 2,051 plays
- Fever - (4:45) - 1,765 plays
- The Good Life - (3:10) - 1,443 plays
- Solitary Moon - (5:07) - 1,341 plays