29 Shouts - 1,437,490 Scrobbles
Horn, who died in 2005, was a jazz singer and pianist whose style's watchword is "intimacy." Her vocal manner is akin to Miles Davis' trumpet style: not technically flashy, but definitively setting the song's mood. Indeed, it was Davis who discovered Horn in 1960 and who became an admirer despite his well-known dislike of vocalists generally. Horn was never a big record-seller, but she was well-respected by her peers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hit The Road Jack - (3:09) - 3,464 plays
- Yesterday - (4:13) - 2,053 plays
- Here's To Life - (5:38) - 2,205 plays
- And I Love Him - (2:29) - 1,866 plays
- Come Dance With Me - (2:52) - 1,524 plays
- Fever - (4:43) - 1,308 plays
- Do It Again - (2:59) - 1,111 plays
- Return To Paradise - (5:08) - 875 plays
- Return to Paradise (Mark De Clive-Lowe Remix) - (5:52) - 765 plays
- Love For Sale - (3:51) - 842 plays