1 Shouts - 4,508 Scrobbles
Shinobu Sato (born June 5, 1955), is a Japanese classical artist. Shinobu debuted in 1988 with the tape Red Dragonfly: World Music on Guitar, which was released on audio CD in 1992. His second major album, Little Signs of Autumn was released on audio CD in 1994. Shinobu was born in Kobe, Japan, and began playing the acoustic guitar at the age of 13. He emigrated to the United States in 1979 after meeting his future wife Katherine Larson. He has the ability to play the guitar either left- or right-handed and specializes in working with 9, 10, and 12 string guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Grandfather's Clock - (2:28) - 22 plays
- Simple Gifts - (2:22) - 23 plays
- Harvest Home - (3:26) - 12 plays
- Over The Rainbow - (3:13) - 7 plays
- Red Dragonfly - (2:03) - 10 plays
- Si Bheag, Si Mhor - (2:57) - 8 plays
- Silver Swan - (3:27) - 4 plays
- Planxty Irwin - (2:16) - 4 plays
- Mebae - (3:04) - 4 plays
- Sakura Variations - (5:10) - 4 plays