0 Shouts - 110,756 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
Sheriff a Canadian rock band and the Swedish duo Sheriff, deconstructing the music we know as rock, just leaving the essentials. There is also an underground Melbourne garage rock trio performing under the name Sheriff.
1) Sheriff was a Canadian rock band in the early 1980s. The band was formed in 1979 in Toronto, and consisted of vocalist Freddy Curci , guitarist Steve DeMarchi , keyboardist Arnold Lanni, bassist Wolf Hassel and drummer Rob Elliott.
The band released only 1 album, an eponymous effort in 1982 that featured a Canadian top 40 hit with You Remind Me as well as their most famous song, When I'm with You, which reached #1 in Canada and #61 in America in 1983. The band split up in 1985, citing internal tensions. After vocalist Freddy Curci and guitarist Steve DeMarchi went on to form the band Alias
2) Sheriff is a Swedish duo consisting of Magnus Granberg (guitar, piano and vocals) and Henrik Olsson (drums and cymbals). Henrik Olsson is one third of Swedish improvising trio Gul 3 while Magnus Granberg has a background as a sax player. Both of them are living in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI never needed love
Like I need you
And I never lived for nobody
But I live for you
- You Remind Me - 1,605 plays
- California - 1,355 plays
- Makin' My Way - 1,004 plays
- Elisa - 956 plays
- Kept Me Coming - 972 plays
- Crazy Without You - 916 plays
- Mama's Baby - 783 plays
- Living For A Dream - 851 plays
- Give Me Rock 'N' Roll - 664 plays