0 Shouts - 112,447 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
Sheriff a Canadian rock band and the Swedish duo Sheriff, deconstructing the music we know as rock, just leaving the essentials. There is also an underground Melbourne garage rock trio performing under the name Sheriff.
1) Sheriff was a Canadian rock band in the early 1980s. The band was formed in 1979 in Toronto, and consisted of vocalist Freddy Curci , guitarist Steve DeMarchi , keyboardist Arnold Lanni, bassist Wolf Hassel and drummer Rob Elliott.
The band released only 1 album, an eponymous effort in 1982 that featured a Canadian top 40 hit with You Remind Me as well as their most famous song, When I'm with You, which reached #1 in Canada and #61 in America in 1983. The band split up in 1985, citing internal tensions. After vocalist Freddy Curci and guitarist Steve DeMarchi went on to form the band Alias
2) Sheriff is a Swedish duo consisting of Magnus Granberg (guitar, piano and vocals) and Henrik Olsson (drums and cymbals). Henrik Olsson is one third of Swedish improvising trio Gul 3 while Magnus Granberg has a background as a sax player. Both of them are living in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I'm With You - 90,433 plays
- You Remind Me - 1,660 plays
- California - 1,386 plays
- Makin' My Way - 1,049 plays
- Elisa - 996 plays
- Kept Me Coming - 1,001 plays
- Crazy Without You - 934 plays
- Mama's Baby - 802 plays
- Living For A Dream - 867 plays
- Give Me Rock 'N' Roll - 673 plays