0 Shouts - 929 Scrobbles
Robert E. Pettibone known by his DJ name Shep Pettibone was born on July 15, 1959. He is an influencal and profilic American record producer, remixer, songwriter and club DJ. His earliest known work was for one of New York City's most popular R&B/Soul/Disco/Dance radio stations, WRKS 98.7 KISS FM. He later worked as a remixer/producer for Salsoul Records. His prowess at production and remixing led him to work with Madonna, George Michael, Janet Jackson during the height of their mainstream success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Am What I Am (Radio Version) - (3:51) - 13 plays
- Shep Pettibone - Mastermix Danceparty, New York 98.7 Wrks Kiss.FM - 1983 - (95:06) - 2 plays
- Duran Duran - All She Wants Is (US Master Mix) - (7:20) - 1 plays
- Five Star - The Slightest Touch (The Pettibone Touch Remix) - (6:52) - 1 plays
- Vogue - (6:15) - 2 plays
- Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls (Shep Pettibone Mastermix) - (9:03) - 1 plays
- The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye (Shep Pettibone Extended Remix) - (7:50) - 1 plays
- New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle (Shep Pettibone Remix) - (6:44) - 1 plays
- Something About You (Shep Pettibone Remix) - (8:04) - 1 plays
- George Michael - Hard Day (Shep Pettibone Remix) - (6:30) - 1 plays