0 Shouts - 1,008 Scrobbles
Robert E. Pettibone known by his DJ name Shep Pettibone was born on July 15, 1959. He is an influencal and profilic American record producer, remixer, songwriter and club DJ. His earliest known work was for one of New York City's most popular R&B/Soul/Disco/Dance radio stations, WRKS 98.7 KISS FM. He later worked as a remixer/producer for Salsoul Records. His prowess at production and remixing led him to work with Madonna, George Michael, Janet Jackson during the height of their mainstream success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Am What I Am (Radio Version) - (3:51) - 14 plays
- I Am What I Am (2014 Club Version) - (73:57) - 9 plays
- Mastermix Danceparty Summer 1983 Side A New York New York 98.7 WRKS (Kiss) FM 1983 - (47:36) - 16 plays
- I Am What I Am - (4:42) - 1 plays
- Lucky Star - (3:37) - 5 plays
- Let No Man Put Asunder [Vocal Mix] - (7:58) - 1 plays
- Vogue - (6:15) - 3 plays
- I Am What I Am 2014 - (3:50) - 1 plays
- Chain of Whispers Remastered 2014 - (5:29) - 35 plays
- Shep Pettibone - Mastermix Danceparty, New York 98.7 Wrks Kiss.FM - 1983 - (95:06) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online