2 Shouts - 13,678 Scrobbles
ShelleyDevoto was the name of the collaboration between the former Buzzcocks musicians Pete Shelley and Howard Devoto, twenty-five years since their previous collaboration. The album Buzzkunst was released in 2001 on Cooking Vinyl, along with one single/video, 'Til The Stars In His Eyes Are Dead. Both vocals and lyrics remain reminiscent of Magazine and Luxuria (both bands Devoto has been in since the Buzzcocks), yet the music itself is experimental electronica, distinctly from the line of work Shelley since had been following.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can You See Me Shining? - (3:30) - 25 plays
- You Are Still There - (3:13) - 23 plays
- On Solids - (3:27) - 26 plays
- Stupid Kunst - (3:15) - 29 plays
- Strain Of Bacteria - (2:09) - 19 plays
- God's Particle - (2:34) - 17 plays
- Deeper - (2:53) - 24 plays
- A World To Give Away - (3:58) - 22 plays
- Self-Destruction - (3:50) - 15 plays
- So There I Was - (4:07) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online