15 Shouts - 60,093 Scrobbles
The youngest of a family of 8 children, Sheila Majid attended school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She was married to Roslan Aziz, the producer of her previous albums, but has since divorced him. Sheila was remarried on June 3, 2003 to Hasridz Murshim Hashim Abdullah, better known as Acis, who was a keyboardist with one of the popular rock bands in the 80s, Gersang. Sheila has two children from her earlier marriage and two from her current marriage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sinaran - (4:56) - 304 plays
- Antara Anyer dan Jakarta - (4:15) - 139 plays
- Dia - (4:40) - 138 plays
- Legenda - (4:52) - 278 plays
- Antara Anyir Dan Jakarta - (4:16) - 156 plays
- Cinta Jangan Kau Pergi - (4:52) - 116 plays
- Ku Mohon - (5:03) - 113 plays
- Aduh Sayang - (3:41) - 41 plays
- Warna - (7:00) - 38 plays
- Engkau Laksana Bulan - (4:37) - 51 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online