14 Shouts - 54,311 Scrobbles
The youngest of a family of 8 children, Sheila Majid attended school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She was married to Roslan Aziz, the producer of her previous albums, but has since divorced him. Sheila was remarried on June 3, 2003 to Hasridz Murshim Hashim Abdullah, better known as Acis, who was a keyboardist with one of the popular rock bands in the 80s, Gersang. Sheila has two children from her earlier marriage and two from her current marriage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sinaran - (4:57) - 320 plays
- Antara Anyer dan Jakarta - (4:15) - 189 plays
- Legenda - (4:52) - 94 plays
- Cinta Jangan Kau Pergi - (4:52) - 124 plays
- Antara Anyir Dan Jakarta - (4:16) - 65 plays
- Kerinduan - (4:06) - 43 plays
- Dia - (4:40) - 70 plays
- Dengarkanlah - (5:02) - 46 plays
- Getaran Jiwa - (4:30) - 36 plays
- Warna - (7:00) - 44 plays