90 Shouts - 547,737 Scrobbles
Sheer Terror was an influential and long-lasting American hardcore band from New York City. The band was one of the first to mix shades of heavy metal with a hardcore punk base, pioneering a heavier style of hardcore that would become popular in the following decades. Formed in late 1984, the band, for the most part, stayed together until 1998, surviving numerous lineup changes and shifts in musical style. In October of 2004, the band reunited and gave two final farewell shows at New York's legendary CBGB Club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Can't Hate Enough - (2:02) - 1,501 plays
- Heartburn in G - (2:58) - 875 plays
- Ain't Alright - (3:21) - 880 plays
- Here To Stay - (2:22) - 620 plays
- Coffee, 5 Sugars - (2:55) - 688 plays
- twisting and turning - (2:50) - 527 plays
- Love You Like a Leper - (2:42) - 581 plays
- Weird, Jealous and Fat - (2:50) - 577 plays
- Ashes, Ashes - (2:34) - 494 plays
- Did You Just Meet Me? - (4:11) - 605 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online