88 Shouts - 526,886 Scrobbles
Sheer Terror was an influential and long-lasting American hardcore band from New York City. The band was one of the first to mix shades of heavy metal with a hardcore punk base, pioneering a heavier style of hardcore that would become popular in the following decades. Formed in late 1984, the band, for the most part, stayed together until 1998, surviving numerous lineup changes and shifts in musical style. In October of 2004, the band reunited and gave two final farewell shows at New York's legendary CBGB Club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Can't Hate Enough - (2:02) - 1,750 plays
- Here To Stay - (2:22) - 780 plays
- twisting and turning - (2:50) - 635 plays
- Ashes, Ashes - (2:34) - 629 plays
- roses - (1:44) - 606 plays
- Owe You Nothing - (3:10) - 563 plays
- Walls - (2:45) - 641 plays
- Ready To Halt - (2:53) - 487 plays
- Heartburn in G - (2:58) - 536 plays
- Ain't Alright - (3:21) - 518 plays