90 Shouts - 543,323 Scrobbles
Sheer Terror was an influential and long-lasting American hardcore band from New York City. The band was one of the first to mix shades of heavy metal with a hardcore punk base, pioneering a heavier style of hardcore that would become popular in the following decades. Formed in late 1984, the band, for the most part, stayed together until 1998, surviving numerous lineup changes and shifts in musical style. In October of 2004, the band reunited and gave two final farewell shows at New York's legendary CBGB Club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Can't Hate Enough - (2:02) - 1,472 plays
- Heartburn in G - (2:58) - 1,271 plays
- Ain't Alright - (3:21) - 1,223 plays
- Coffee, 5 Sugars - (2:55) - 1,034 plays
- Love You Like a Leper - (2:42) - 881 plays
- Weird, Jealous and Fat - (2:50) - 851 plays
- Sandbox Tonka - (2:13) - 829 plays
- Did You Just Meet Me? - (4:11) - 876 plays
- Here To Stay - (2:22) - 622 plays
- Singalongastupid - (3:13) - 670 plays