0 Shouts - 4,300 Scrobbles
Ms. Sheba Delight Potts was born the 30th day of January and lived her younger days in Chicago, Il, Detroit, MI and Greenwood, MS. She now resides in Memphis,TN.Read More...
During high school, Sheba joined a singing group named the 21st Century Band under the direction of Mr. Russell Baxter. They traveled all over the Mid-south doing opening acts for various artist. She moved further and started performing with her father, Mr. Robert "Dr. Feelgood" Potts who has been recording since 1970. With him, she opened and shared the stage with artist such as Willie Clayton, Pat Brown, Vickie Baker, Jessie Grahman, Shirley Brown, and Marvin Sease.
There after, she started performing with Quinn Golden of Memphis, TN. Sheba can proudly say that she met with Wolf Stevenson in 1987 and was able to do some voice backgrounds with Harrison Calloway at Malaco Studio for the late great Johnnie Taylor. She signed in her contract with Ecko Records and has released three Southern Soul/dance cds thus far with hits like "Slow Roll It", "I Can Bagg It Up" and "I Can Hear Your Macaroni".
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slow Roll It - 383 plays
- I Can Hear Your Macaroni - 310 plays
- Private Fishing Hole - 234 plays
- Cruise Control - 240 plays
- I Need a Cowboy to Ride My Pony - 149 plays
- You've Been Sleeping On the Job - 124 plays
- Lipstick On His Pants - 159 plays
- I Can Bagg It Up - 109 plays
- Leave Me Alone - 80 plays
- Where's the Party At? - 54 plays