2 Shouts - 3,808 Scrobbles
"Sharp Ties , the biggest selling English-lyric group in Greece , is formed in 1980.The group consists of South-African born Tolis Fasois(vocals) , Bees(drums) , George Karagiannidis(bass) and the late Petros Skoutaris(guitar). Their first L.P 'Get That Beat' with its ska influences goes gold and is followed by 'Safari Boys' , 'Sharp Ties 3' and 'Positive'. The group disbands around 1992. The singer,Tolis Fasois starts working with greek group Pyx Lax in 2000,where he guests on their platinum selling, 'The goal posts in the grass await the children'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get That Beat - (3:07) - 96 plays
- Safari Boys - (4:42) - 17 plays
- Making Bombs - (4:09) - 11 plays
- Memories don't last (some do) - (5:24) - 9 plays
- Playing Jesus - (3:30) - 7 plays
- Sleep Tight Tonight - (3:58) - 9 plays
- Camino Real - (3:28) - 8 plays
- My Girl - (3:31) - 6 plays
- "TIES" - (3:56) - 8 plays
- Love Won't Hurt Me - (4:38) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online