2 Shouts - 3,600 Scrobbles
"Sharp Ties , the biggest selling English-lyric group in Greece , is formed in 1980.The group consists of South-African born Tolis Fasois(vocals) , Bees(drums) , George Karagiannidis(bass) and the late Petros Skoutaris(guitar). Their first L.P 'Get That Beat' with its ska influences goes gold and is followed by 'Safari Boys' , 'Sharp Ties 3' and 'Positive'. The group disbands around 1992. The singer,Tolis Fasois starts working with greek group Pyx Lax in 2000,where he guests on their platinum selling, 'The goal posts in the grass await the children'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get That Beat - (3:07) - 48 plays
- Memories don't last (some do) - (5:24) - 15 plays
- 4 Steps To... - (4:30) - 9 plays
- Safari Boys - (4:42) - 9 plays
- Camino Real - (3:28) - 8 plays
- Sleep Tight Tonight - (3:58) - 8 plays
- Making Bombs - (4:09) - 10 plays
- Lost For Words - (6:09) - 7 plays
- Love Won't Hurt Me - (4:38) - 7 plays
- Something's Moving - (4:56) - 8 plays