15 Shouts - 39,844 Scrobbles
At the start of 2008, Sharon Little was working as a waitress. Less than five months later, she was appearing in concert halls throughout the country as the opening act on the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss and T Bone Burnett “Raising Sand” tour. According to the Paper Doll Songfacts, her first album with CBS, Perfect Time For A Breakdown, was released on May 27 of that year. While this might seem that she’s an “overnight sensation,” Sharon is anything but a flash in the pan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Follow That Sound - (3:39) - 866 plays
- Peppermint & Glue - (3:57) - 103 plays
- Genie In My Dreams - (3:24) - 93 plays
- Accidentally - (3:37) - 55 plays
- Ooh Wee - (3:01) - 20 plays
- Don't Mash Up Creation - (4:53) - 37 plays
- Try - (2:56) - 19 plays
- What Gets In The Way - (2:43) - 21 plays
- Set You Free - (3:04) - 19 plays
- Don't Mash Up Up Creation - (9:57) - 25 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release