Sharks Keep Moving
193 Shouts - 603,032 Scrobbles
Sharks Keep Moving were a short-lived Seattle rock band that formed in 1998. The band’s original lineup consisted of Jake Snider (guitar / vocals), Jeff DeGolier (bass), Nathan Turpin (guitar), and Dan Dean (drums). Their music was often described as a mixture of Karate and Don Caballero – a melodic, often soft, brand of rock with odd time signatures and an almost freeform jazz influence. Snider, Turpin, and DeGolier had all previously played in the respected Seattle indie band State Route 522, and had released material with Seattle’s Excursion Records under that name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Join Up - (3:19) - 2,507 plays
- Sailor - (7:59) - 2,558 plays
- Second Instrumental - (3:49) - 2,060 plays
- Interlude - (1:27) - 1,833 plays
- Jet's Jets - (3:49) - 1,832 plays
- Open Bay - (4:27) - 1,731 plays
- First Instrumental - (4:13) - 1,687 plays
- Third Instrumental - (10:03) - 1,471 plays
- Tied to the Tracks - (5:06) - 821 plays
- Pause and Clause - (5:32) - 774 plays